About the role:
We are looking for passionate hands-on engineers to join the Gurgaon Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
Qualifications & Experience:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Bring 2-4 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in algorithms
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object Oriented programming language (Java preferred)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with web technologies, Java, Linux, Apache, MySQL, solr, memcache,
- redis, Aerospike
- Experience in architecting & building real-time, large-scale applications
- Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Database creation, integration, and management—e.g., MySQL, SQLite, Postgre SQL, and MongoDB.
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software, like Spring.
- Content management system (CMS) development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability.
- Research, evaluate and analyse technical and design requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining and develop all parts of a complex service-oriented system
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, and MySQL.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) and
- Design Patterns.
- Experience core Java, Threading and Concurrency.
- JUnit testing framework, mock objects.
- Previous experience with Internet/e-Commerce and start up company will be preferred
- Familiarity with Java IDEs like Eclipse or Netbeans a plus.