About the role:
IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications on IOS platform(s) - iPad, iPhones, and possibly other apple devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services. Being a start up, the onus on ownership is high and being able to work under minimal supervision is essential.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Design and build advanced applications on the iOS platform(s) - iPad, iPhones, and possibly other apple devices
- You will be working with the Product Manager to understand the requirement and participate in UI/UX mockup.
- Write feature and design document and get it reviewed before coding begins.
- Ensure your feature has minimal defects by doing thorough unit and functional
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable IOS code.
- Work in Continuous Integration and Deployment Model
- Strong fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Strong Knowledge of Swift programming
- Have experience in building at least 2-3 IOS apps from scratch, published in App store, preferably in a product based company
- Have experience integrating/interfacing (REST, JSON) with REST APIs
- Up to date with the latest Apple’s UX design principles and interface guidelines
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience has IOS developer
- Previous experience with Internet/e-Commerce and start up company exposure will be preferred.