Remember those college years – when every moment was an experience and every day you learnt something new. Where you practically discovered camaraderie and made lifelong friendships. When you discovered passions you didn’t know existed and where you challenged & re-challenged your limits. Well, the best days of your life are back – with OxfordCaps.
OxfordCaps is building the world’s largest and most diverse student community. Our community begins with our spaces - where ideas are born, experiences are shaped and history is written. If creating such environs is a challenge you are up for – hop on, it is going to be an adventurous ride!
- Increase the supply of serviced apartments by convincing private homeowners and brokers to convert their property into quality student serviced apartments managed by OxfordCaps.
- Source for new asset owners with residential assets through property funds/REIT, agent network, direct marketing, and referral program.
- Launch supply growth strategies that will enable rapid onboarding of new apartment supply.
- Develop a standardize guest experience in our apartment and asset inspection SOP to ensure preventive maintenance.
- Engage with and sign-up vendors for supply of inventory in apartments including furniture, appliances, and amenities such as wifi.
- Oversee furnishing of the apartments.
- Listing apartments on the platform.
- Manage asset owner relationship.
- Purchasing of apartment inventory.
- Conduct asset inspection.
- Report defects and manage restitution with landlords.
- Fluent in English and preferably Mandarin.
- People who have been real estate agents or have had a agent license are highly encouraged to apply.
- Experience in a business development, sales, property or account management role.
- Candidates with experience in real estate leasing, hotel operations, and property development are highly preferred.
- Proven experience in launching a company/startup or product. We love people who fail and learn from it.
- Preference to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Competitive, outgoing, ambitious.
- Can-do attitude.
Job Type :Full Time
- Mandarin (preferable)
To apply for the job and know more about it, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org